What is this Feeling - Part 4

Posted by BB | Labels: , , , | Posted On 04 March, 2010 at Thursday, March 04, 2010

I, Beloved Boyd, am a Gay Mormon Boy and everything I say here is the truth to the best of my knowledge:

Saturday should have been our 1st date and it turned out to be our 3rd. Honestly I cannot remember exactly what we did that night, but to the best of my ability, I believe that our date began with me picking Joseph up at his apartment downtown.

We got into my car and immediately Joseph slid over to the middle seat right next to me. I took his hand in mine and carefully drove with one hand. We went down to the gateway and into California Pizza Kitchen. As we sat and ate, we secretly held each other’s hands under the table. It was so cute.

We walked upstairs and watched a movie care of Larry H. Miller. I can’t recall which one, but I was there with Joseph and it was wonderful. About halfway through the trailers, we began to do the movie theatre cuddle. It lasted for the rest of the movie and then we left the theatre still terrified of the outside world. We walked out of the theatre like two good friends, not as we truly were, two boys in love.

We got back to my car and I drove Joseph home. We parked outside of his apartment and as we began to finish our current conversation thread I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

As a typical Mormon Boy Scout I had seen and memorized The Princess Bride. I knew that one of the final scenes describes Buttercup and Wesley’s first kiss.
Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.

To me, at this kiss was better than any stolen kiss from Hayden, any lustful kiss for Darryl, or any whorish kiss from the johns at the gym. This kiss was honest, heart-melting love incarnate in the passion that only spread lips can express. It was gentle at first but grew in strength and passion with such force that it felt like a nuclear reaction was happening within the cells of my lips.

It was the kiss of two boys who both cared for each other; two boys in love with each other. And so as Joseph and I sat in the car kissing for over an hour and a half it came to the eventual conclusion. I leaned over to Joseph and whispered, “I think I am in love with you Joseph.”

I am in love with you too Boyd. You make me feel at peace. When can we see each other again?”

“Well tomorrow is church, and my mom won’t want me to go out anywhere tomorrow, and besides that, she has agreed to watch Prayers for Bobby with me.”

Joseph and I settled on Monday morning for our next date, breakfast at his house. In the meantime, I had a date with my mom to watch an influential Mother-Son Gay Movie. I wasn’t about to pass it up.

Comments:

There are 3 Words of Warning for What is this Feeling - Part 4