Saturday Delight - Ryan Phillippe

Posted by BB | Labels: | Posted On 12 December, 2009 at Saturday, December 12, 2009

So in addition to my weekly series that documents my journey from a year ago, I am adding a weekly Saturday post entitled Saturday Delight. Following a similar patter to GMB over at The Wanderings and Delusions of a Gay Mormon Boy, to whom I owe a lot of inspiration, including this blog. He posted his Man Harem and Flame Dames, a list of guys that are irresistible. Now while most of this blog is for my records and posterity, Saturday Delights are not, except to taek a look at 30 years from now and say, "look son, I liked this man-child, yes I am gross! :p."
Hopefully it will provide a good distraction for you.

For today's saturday delight, I am going to use one that isn't on GMB's list even though we share a lot in common.
Ryan Phillippe

Ryan Phillipe dressed up in a suit looking might sexy! I love a man that can clean up and look great in a suit.Ryan Phillipe Naked standing in the doorway. Who wouldn't want to knock and have the door be opened unto him?
When I first saw Antitrust with my family, I fell in love with this actor. When I discovered him again was after I watched the horrendous movie "Jumper." I noticed that there were a lot of similarities between the Ryan Phillippe in Antitrust and in Anakin Skywalker.It was delightful!

Comments:

There are 4 Words of Warning for Saturday Delight - Ryan Phillippe