Jim Sturgess

Posted by BB | Labels: | Posted On 19 December, 2009 at Saturday, December 19, 2009

I, Beloved Boyd, am a Gay Mormon Boy and everything I say here is the truth to the best of my knowledge:

Jim Sturgess is pretty much the cutest brit I know... wiat NO but he is close.
I mean come one, look at that grin on Jim Sturgess, wouldn't that make any gay boy melt? Mormon or not I would cuddle with him for hours!Today's Saturday Delight is a grand love of mine. Anyone with a British accent immediately rises to the top ten of my list. Someone who can sing? Ah, that is just phenomenal! and add his cute button face and ah, I melt. Jim Sturgess can sing, his accent is to die for and his face is so snuggable. His skill as an actor are pretty good and I just can't resist him. So here is your Saturday Delight, Jim Sturgess.

Comments:

There are 0 Words of Warning for Jim Sturgess